Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle 1.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 17, 2020
Information Of Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle MOD features:
About Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle (MOD, Unlimited Money) Minesweeper’s back, complete with it’s classic appearance of yesteryear and simplistic yet addictive gameplay. Your objective? Clear a board containing squares, but beware… it’s a instant game over if you set off the mines!
This version is based off the 1960s classic single-player puzzle video game in which the player had to clear a rectangular board containing hidden “mines” or bombs without detonating them. Clues are given by number tiles that sit around neighboring mines. Since then, it’s appeared on many computer systems, including mainframes, desktops, laptops and even mobile devices.
This game is ad-supported with advertisements served by Google AdMob and Unity Ads. A small banner ad may be present at bottom of the screen, as well as a video advertisement when starting new game rounds.
Improved the mine generating algorithm.
Updated back-end supporting libraries.
Overall game performance optimizations.
Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle on android phone or tablet?
Download Minesweeper Classic: Retro Mine Clearing Puzzle APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (studio.oiran.MinesweeperClassic)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK