Mini Metro 2.45.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money)December 17, 2020
Information Of Mini Metro MOD features:
Varies with device
Varies with device
About Mini Metro
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Mini Metro APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Mini Metro (MOD, Unlimited Money) Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android. No ads or in-app purchases.
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot’s Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Twenty real-world cities will test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Build your metro exactly how you want to with the all-new Creative mode.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colorblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
Please note that Mini Metro is incompatible with some Bluetooth headphones. If you do not hear audio, please try disconnecting your headphones and restarting the game.
Mini Metro is moving on down the line to two new destinations!
First up, design and maintain a network covering the megacity of Lagos, Nigeria. Can you keep the 21 million residents of Africa’s biggest city moving on time?
Then hop over the Atlantic to Chile to help get the commuters of Santiago to their destinations. Nestled among the snow-capped Andes, this South American metropolis needs your expert planning hand.
Mini Metro Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Mini Metro on android phone or tablet?
Download Mini Metro APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (nz.co.codepoint.minimetro)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK