Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword 2.5(MOD, Unlimited Money)January 3, 2021
Information Of Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword MOD features:
About Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword (MOD, Unlimited Money) Welcome to the Beat Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword the new music rhythm game. Beat Blade! Featuring a distinctive soundtrack EDM, and design, each level is a unique musical journey and challenge!
Music Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and new trend music hit songs. Where you turn yourself into such cool Beat Saber Heroes to complete the most challenging journey !
Simply using one thumb to control the character, you can slash the blocks and dodge the traps, reaching the end of the color road.
To anticipate what’s coming next and be able to react to its twist and turns you have to listen carefully to the music. The rhythm of the melody is key to everything that happens in the game.
How to play:
– Tiles fall with Beat EDM Rhythm Music.
– Hold and drag to move your Beat Saber Blade character and slash the dot blocks on the bea
– Try not to miss any tiles to keep the game going.
– Enjoy addictive challenges and EDM beats designed for each song.
– Collect coins and gems to unlock new music content.
Try Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword now! Music lovers will definitely love it!
– Add new level
– Fix bugs
Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword Music Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword on android phone or tablet?
Download Music Blade: EDM Rhythm Sword APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (beat.saber.blade.rhythm.sword)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK