My Ice Cream World 1.61 (MOD, Unlimited Money)May 1, 2021
Information Of My Ice Cream World MOD features:
About My Ice Cream World
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install My Ice Cream World APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
My Ice Cream World (MOD, Unlimited Money) The whole world loves ice cream. Start this frozen and sweet adventure in Europe and continue travelling by truck to North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia and Antarctica. Prepare the most delicious ice cream towers as fast as possible within the time limit. Multi scoop ice cream can be composed of many different flavors, toppings, cones and cups. When you earn coins by serving your customers these refreshing treats, you will be able to expand your ice cream business.
It’s summertime, it’s hot and customers need your ice cream right away!
• fun and easy to play
• over 100 levels
• earning coins to unlock new stages
• 10 ice cream flavors (strawberry, mango, apple…)
• 4 toppings (whipped cream, chocolate, caramel, crumbs)
• 2 cones (dark, light) and 2 cups (white, rainbow)
This game is free to play but certain in-game items and features, also some of those mentioned in game description, may require payment via in-app purchases which cost real money. Please check your device settings for more detailed options regarding in-app purchases.
The game contains advertising for Bubadu’s products or some third parties which will redirect users to our or third-party site or app.
Terms of service: https://bubadu.com/tos.shtml
My Ice Cream World Casual Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install My Ice Cream World on android phone or tablet?
Download My Ice Cream World APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bubadu.myicecreamworld)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK