Ninja Cut 1.0.15 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 1, 2021
Information Of Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master MOD features:
About Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master (MOD, Unlimited Money) Ninja Cut – it is a simple and addictive arcade game with slicey puzzle elements and one of the most perfect among spy superhero games awaits you.
Turn into fighting and throwing master! Become a Mr samurai flash or Ninja!
In our game you will be able to choose between close combat with a sword, and ranged attack where you use katana or bombs.
Ninja is able to jump wherever you want! Make a stealth attack and become slice master!
However, you need to be careful and think carefully about your moves, because there are traps waiting for you, which you have to avoid, but with a bit of cunning and strategic thinking, you can use them and use them to neutralize the enemy. Be the stealth bounce master!
Our arcade game has features:
– jump on walls and fight enemies with your sword
– throw a katana at anything you want
– throw explosive surprises at your enemies
– slicing and throwing knife game
– ninja slicey puzzles
Hundreds of unique levels, original combat mechanics, great physics and great audiovisual settings await you.
What are you waiting for? It is a great chance to manage a “ninjump”! In a few moments you can become the best of slicing ninjas and hit masters!
Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master on android phone or tablet?
Download Ninja Cut: Sword Slicer Master APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.simplicity.ninja.cut)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK