Nobodies: Murder cleaner 3.5.69 (MOD, Unlimited Money)December 21, 2020
Information Of Nobodies: Murder cleaner MOD features:
About Nobodies: Murder cleaner
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Nobodies: Murder cleaner APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Nobodies: Murder cleaner (MOD, Unlimited Money) After the hitmen have taken out their target, somebody has to clear up the mess. That’s you. You’re a ‘cleaner’ for a secret government counter-terrorist organisation, tasked with disposing of the bodies, destroying all the evidence, and leaving no sign you were ever there.
Nobodies is a point-and-click puzzle adventure in which you must use your wits and resourcefulness to ensure your employers’ actions go undiscovered. You aid them in taking out key members of Q-100, a terrorist organisation hell-bent on unleashing horrendous experimental bioweapons on the world.
Blend in, get out, and most importantly, leave no bodies behind.
• Eleven murders to cover up: quick thinking and resourcefulness is essential to succeed in hiding the evidence.
• Packed with puzzles: each mission has a unique set of challenges to overcome, from classic inventory puzzles, to bespoke mindbending tasks.
• Multiple ways to solve a challenge: various ways to approach many situations, some more effective than others
• Hand-crafted art: almost one hundred distinct hand-drawn scenes to search and explore.
• Inspired by real events: what if the horrific human experiments of the 50s and 60s got into terrorist hands?
Nobodies: Murder cleaner Adventure Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Nobodies: Murder cleaner on android phone or tablet?
Download Nobodies: Murder cleaner APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.blyts.nobodies)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK