Occupation v2.5 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 6, 2021
Information Of Occupation MOD features:
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Occupation APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Occupation (MOD, Unlimited Money) First and Third Person Shooter.
Stop zombie invasion and save your girl from zombie’s hands!
• Open 3D World to explore
• Day/Night cycle to make a more immerse game
• 11 different types of zombies and monsters
• Allied NPCs to help you VS the zombie apocalypse
• Possibility to recruit NPCs to help you while looking for ammo and food in the city
• Auto-aim for new players and manual aim for players that want a harder game!
• First and Third Person perspective can be used to make both FPS and TPS fans happy!
• Inventory system that consists in storing food and Health bags to help you during the apocalypse
• Hunger system, stamina.
• Market: Buy and sell items you find in the zombie apocalypse!
• Non-linear missions
• Additional endless game mode (unlocked after all missions are done)
• VR Headsets support
• Hardware input support – gamepads, keyboards
If you have a fast device – try to turn the sun, moon and shadows on – they are disabled by default.
You also can disable a gyroscope in the game settings.
Please, comment/e-mail what’s the problem in the game before giving a bad rating. It will be a pleasure to help my players!
Thank You for downloading!
Version 2.1.2 -game balance changed, improvements and bug fixes
• Melee weapons
• Rewritten core player scripts
• New player animations
• English, Español, Português, Русский, Türkçe, Indonesia, 简体中文, 繁體中文 languages
• Many enhancements and bug fixes
Occupation Action Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Occupation on android phone or tablet?
Download Occupation APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.the3daction.Occ)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK