Pack Opener for FUT 21 4.00 (MOD, Unlimited Money)May 16, 2021
Information Of Pack Opener for FUT 21 MOD features:
About Pack Opener for FUT 21
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Pack Opener for FUT 21 APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Pack Opener for FUT 21 (MOD, Unlimited Money) Pack Opener is back with new updated 21 version!
Open packs and collect all the cards! Open the best pack, build an ultimate Draft, complete Squad Building Challenges and play online tournaments.
Now you can buy and sell cards on the Transfer Market for in-game currency.
You can open unlimited number of packs. Will you have the best squad and win matches against your friends or will you rather become rich by putting players on the transfer market?
It’s all up to you in new version of Pack Opener for FUT 21!
● Open packs and scratch cards
● Collect Ultimate Team Cards and Badges
● Transfer Market
● Squad Builder
● Squad Building Challenges
● Build a Draft
● Online tournaments with friends
● Missions for Special Cards
● Simulate online matches
● Position change cards
● Achievements, records and statistics
● Daily rewards
● Full players database
● Special secret codes for super packs
● and much, much more… 🙂
This application’s sole purpose is to help users learn how to build the best FUT drafts and squads, find out about latest FUT players and updates, and grow the mobile FUT community.
RTTF – batch 3, TOTW12, All Freeze cards
New draft challenges – level 3
New SBCs and tournaments
Pack Opener for FUT 21 Sports Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Pack Opener for FUT 21 on android phone or tablet?
Download Pack Opener for FUT 21 APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.smoqgames.packopen21)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK