Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator 1.2.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)November 12, 2020
Information Of Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator MOD features:
About Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator (MOD, Unlimited Money) Enjoy running your Perfect Salon and make clients look amazing! Start with popping pimples & applying face masks and keep progressing. Shave beards, wax legs, put on make up — unlock more and more procedures! Who’s ready for a complete makeover?
Perfect Salon is an oddly satisfying salon game and simulator. Watch clients smile after each procedure and don’t forget to collect your tips by the end of the day. Feel like a real pimple popper and fight acne, discover new spa treatment, pluck out excessive hair, scrub feet and exfoliate dead skin. It’s way more than just a pimple popping game!
Why Perfect Salon is so satisfying?
– New procedures at every level
– Special tools that you can unlock step by step
– Cute and pleasant 3D models
– Acne and blackheads that can be cured in a minute
– Complex procedures – for example, combine pedicure and skin care!
– Bonus chests and tips after each procedure
– Lots of likes from happy clients
– Salon upgrades
– Gender balance: both ladies and gentlemen want to look amazing!
Clients can’t wait to get to your Perfect Salon!
Bug fixes! Enjoy smooth gameplay!
Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator on android phone or tablet?
Download Perfect Salon – Salon Game & Simulator APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.perfect.salon)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK