Phoenix Retro Arcade (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 27, 2021
Information Of Phoenix Retro Arcade MOD features:
About Phoenix Retro Arcade
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Phoenix Retro Arcade APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Phoenix Retro Arcade (MOD, Unlimited Money) Classic retro 80s Shoot ’em up! Destroy the Warbirds, Phoenix, and finally the Mothership in this classic arcade game!
– Classic arcade coin-op experience
– Google Play Game Leaderboards
– Bluetooth Gamepad Controller support
– Can play offline: no WiFi / internet required
– Save your game by Quiiting, & continue whenever you want to
Note: Since Phoenix Retro Arcade is free to play, it is supported by (optional) Video Ads, & helped by Analytics.
Read/modify/delete contents of SD card / USB storage:
Your SD card is only used for Video ads, which are cached to avoid delays/stuttering with playback. Phoenix does NOT access any other data.
View network connections / Full network access:
Video Ads & Analytics need access to the internet to function.
– Send bugs or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
– You are allowed (and encouraged!) to put footage of Phoenix on YouTube or any other website
– Fixed tiny control buttons that occurred on some tablets
Phoenix Retro Arcade Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Phoenix Retro Arcade on android phone or tablet?
Download Phoenix Retro Arcade APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.chrawfish.retro_phoenix_arcade_game)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK