Piano Dash 1.0.24 (MOD, Unlimited diamonds)June 22, 2022
Information Of Piano Dash MOD features:
4.4 and up
March 14, 2022
About Piano Dash
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Piano Dash APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Piano Dash (MOD, Unlimited Money) Enjoy the pure piano music while playing Piano Dash! The only road you can run in the game is the music road, try your best to follow the movement of the music tiles!
A piano is in your pocket now! Begin your own piano concert, have fun with the rhythm of HOT songs.
Afraid of the humdrum of music game? We combine dash with music, while enjoying the music, you can also feel the excited from dash!
How to play
>Swipe your fingers with the moving tiles, run on the light part of the road.
>Follow the rhythm, try to keep the character in the middle of the tiles.
>You will lose if you miss any music tiles, or your character is running out of the tiles.
>Try to run as far as you can, finish playing the music with 3 stars to win more coins.
>Simple design and graphics, easy to play! Colorful music tiles, easier to distinguish with invalid tiles.
>An experience with pure piano music, enjoy playing piano everywhere.
>Various of music, from classical to modern pop music, choose the one you like.
>New songs would be added periodically, do not feel boring if you finish all the songs, come back and check if there is any new challenge!
>Add dash into music game, you can be excited every moment when you are playing Piano Dash!
– The latest music game is here, I hope you all like it!
Piano Dash Music Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Piano Dash on android phone or tablet?
Download Piano Dash APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (beatmaker.edm.musicgames.pianodash)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK