Pictawords v1.9.8917 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 25, 2021
Information Of Pictawords – Crossword Puzzle MOD features:
About Pictawords – Crossword Puzzle
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Pictawords – Crossword Puzzle APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Pictawords – Crossword Puzzle (MOD, Unlimited Money) Pictawords is a totally new type of crossword game where two players play the puzzle together. Some clues are pictures for extra fun! 🙂
Pictawords is a turn-based game where two players complete the crossword puzzle together and compete for the highest score. It’s a new take on crossword puzzles too – Scandinavian style! – with clues inside the squares and some clues are pictures.
· Each player receives 5 letters at the start of each turn – then you have 60 seconds to place those tiles.
· You get points for placing letters correctly, completing words, playing all 5 letters, and fun bonus points tiles.
· Think carefully about playing certain letters though – as maybe it’s better to save that crucial letter for later!
Pictawords is a unique twist on word games, and fans of crossword puzzles, Scrabble, and Words with Friends – should find themselves at home – and LOVING this new way to play!
Play with friend, random opponents, or the Pictawords friendly teacher, Sophie, for immediate games.
Terms of Service:
Hey Pictawords Fans!
This is our initial early access release, please let us know what you think or if you run into any problems by sending us an email at email@example.com
Pictawords – Crossword Puzzle Word Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Pictawords – Crossword Puzzle on android phone or tablet?
Download Pictawords – Crossword Puzzle APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.funcraft.wordgrams)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK