Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game 1.6.3 (MOD, Unlimited Money)July 1, 2020
Information Of Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game MOD features:
About Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game (MOD, Unlimited Money) This is a mobile version of the recognized ice fishing multi player simulation (ProPilkki 2). Get ready to explore the snowy landscapes of more than 30 frozen lakes, ponds and rivers. Challenge yourself in single player tournaments and when you think you’re good enough, prove it to the other world by joining the public online games.
Obviously, you can take another approach: join some relaxed network game just to enjoy the fishing atmosphere and take a chance to chat with other fishermen around.
In a free trial version you have access to three lakes, practice mode, single player competition and local records.
Full version includes 40 lakes, real-time network multiplayer game that is fully compatible with PC-version, 25 competition modes, 38 different lures, 4 rods, 8 different baits, 2 drills, 3 seasons, 4 times of day, single player cup, official multiplayer network records, player profile with default equipment selections, forthcoming updates of the game etc.
– Fix for Android 10 navigation bar appearance
– Support for Russian language in online game chat
– Performance optimization and other minor fixes and improvements
– Fix for version 1.6 issue with Android 7 devices (1.6.1)
Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game on android phone or tablet?
Download Pro Pilkki 2 – Ice Fishing Game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.procyon.propilkki)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK