Pronto – San Diego (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 5, 2021
Information Of Pronto – San Diego MOD features:
Travel & Local
About Pronto – San Diego
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Pronto – San Diego APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Pronto – San Diego (MOD, Unlimited Money) PRONTO makes buying fares for MTS and NCTD easier than ever. Add money to your PRONTO app, then scan your phone at the validator each trip you make. Our pay-as-you-go function means you always get the best fare! When using the app, hold your phone 5 to 6 inches below the validator to scan your barcode.
The PRONTO app can also help you plan trips, see real-time arrivals, get service statuses, save favorite stations, and find stops for San Diego County area transit so you can plan your trip around San Diego without any problems.
Always Get The Best Fare
With PRONTO, you can pay-as-you-go* by adding money to your PRONTO account with a credit or debit card. Every time you scan your app, the appropriate one-way fare is deducted from your balance. Look for validators at Trolley, SPRINTER and COASTER stations, and onboard buses.
You will never be charged more than a Day Pass ($6 Adult or $3 Reduced Fare) in a given calendar day, regardless of how many trips you make. Likewise, you will never be charged more than a Month Pass ($72 Adult or $23 Reduced Fare) regardless of the number of trips in a calendar month.
You can track your progress toward a Day or Month Pass in the PRONTO app.
*Pay-as-you go features not available for COASTER (must prepay for Day or Month Pass).
Manage Your PRONTO Cards
• Register your PRONTO card for balance protection
• Load money onto your card using a debit/credit card
• Set up autoload to top off your card automatically when your balance gets low
• See your balance, current fare, and earned passes
• Look up your recent scans, transfer times, and payment history
• Manage multiple PRONTO cards for your family or group
• Block/Unblock a lost or stolen card
• Find Next Departures using stop number, address or landmarks
• See real-time bus and train service statuses and news
• Map and List view of Nearby Stops
• List of recent stops and favorites
• Plan a trip using popular landmarks or addresses
• Full trip itineraries with fare information, actual walking distance, and map view
• Set alerts to notify you when transit is arriving
• See a list of recent trip plans
• Save favorite stops for easy access
Need More Help?
Contact PRONTO Support at 619-595-5636
Pronto – San Diego Travel & Local Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Pronto – San Diego on android phone or tablet?
Download Pronto – San Diego APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (org.sdmts.pronto)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK