Reaction Time 1.11 (MOD, Unlimited Money)November 9, 2020
Information Of Reaction Time MOD features:
About Reaction Time
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Reaction Time APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Reaction Time (MOD, Unlimited Money) This is a simple tool to measure your reaction time.
Response time is the sum of reaction time and movement time. Usually the focus in research is on reaction time. There are four basic means of measuring it but in this app we use only one:
– Recognition or Go/No-Go reaction time tasks require that the subject press a button when one stimulus type appears and withhold a response when another stimulus type appears.
Warning: Each device is different and there may be additional delays depending on the number of background processes and the age of the device.
● Touch the blue screen to begin.
● Wait for the screens turns green.
● When the screens turns green, tap on the screen quickly!
● Touch the screen again to continue to the next test.
● Reaction time test.
● Local best tries.
● Local last tries.
● On-line leaderboard.
● You can share your results and compare with your friends.
● Send us a message for to help us improve or send us suggestions.
• Now you can change touch/click mode:
– Touch mode: Press and hold, then release when the screen is green.
– Click mode (classic mode): Press and release. When the screen becomes green, press again.
• Now times are 50ms less because due to the delay of the screen refresh and also to the delay that exist when you press the screen and the system detects it.
Reaction Time Educational Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Reaction Time on android phone or tablet?
Download Reaction Time APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (darksacor.reactiontime)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK