RICOH Smart Device Connector (MOD ) 3.15.7July 23, 2022
Information Of RICOH Smart Device Connector MOD features:
About RICOH Smart Device Connector
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install RICOH Smart Device Connector APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
RICOH Smart Device Connector (MOD, Unlimited Money) RICOH Smart Device Connector lets you quickly access a RICOH multifunction printer (MFP) or projector by registering it with a smart device via NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy, a QR code, or the IP address or hostname of an MFP.
– Print or project documents and images stored on a smart device or on Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive.
– Print emails, file attachments, and webpages.
– Print from print server.
– Scan to a smart device or to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive.
– Project documents and images on a smart device or in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive to a RICOH projector and the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.*
– Project emails, file attachments, and webpages.
– Save documents that have been annotated on the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.
– Conduct user authentication by using a smart device.
– Automatically search for available machines on the same network.**
Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Denmark, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
*RICOH Interactive White Board D6500/D5510 requires firmware v1.7 or later.
**Except for the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.
Tray 3 and 4 can now be specified for printing.
*This does not apply when the output format is DDST. In that case, the setting will be replaced by “Auto Tray Select” even if Tray 3 or Tray 4 is set.
RICOH Smart Device Connector Productivity Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install RICOH Smart Device Connector on android phone or tablet?
Download RICOH Smart Device Connector APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ricoh.smartdeviceconnector)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK