Information Of Rysen Dawn MOD features:
About Rysen Dawn
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Rysen Dawn APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Rysen Dawn (MOD, Unlimited Money) In this game you’ll play as RYSEN, he’s a live streamer who telecast his parkour skills & getting revenue from it.
You have a chance to become popular live streaming parkour master.
Show your best parkour moves to your in-game followers.
Features & Highlights:
• Next-Gen Mobile graphics.
• Comfortable on-screen controllers.
• Listen to your favourite music using in-game emote system.
• You can Dance & do simple parkour trick using in-game emote system.
• In-game Photo Mode.
• Get sponsors for your live streams to earn in-game money.
• You can run this game on 60FPS.
•Screenshots are stored in InternalStorage/R-USER Games/RysenDawn/Screenshots
•Resolutions doesn’t affect your screenshots. Ex: If you take screenshot (using photo mode) in 30% resolution, It automatically convert it to 100% Resolution.
•Store your music in InternalStorage/R-USER Games/RysenDawn/Musics
•It can only load *.mp3 files.
•There will be a button to load music in top right after enabling headphones in emote wheel.
•You must unlock and equip headphones before loading music.
• Android 10 & 11 doesn’t support PhotoMode & Loading music externally!
• At least 2GB ram.
• If you get black-screen, grant all the needed permissions.
• Now it’s able to download on both (32 & 64) architecture.
Rysen Dawn Role Playing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Rysen Dawn on android phone or tablet?
Download Rysen Dawn APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.rusergames.rysendawn)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK