Sacred Sword Princesses 1.15.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 1, 2021
Information Of Sacred Sword Princesses MOD features:
About Sacred Sword Princesses
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Sacred Sword Princesses APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Sacred Sword Princesses (MOD, Unlimited Money) The ambitious Mistress of the Night is seeking to devour the kingdom of Midgardia. Created by the Moon Goddess Mani, this magnificent land is inhabited solely by women.
You were summoned by the Goddess herself in order to protect this virgin land. Together with the Vessels of the Goddess Mani, you shall defeat the legion of the Beast and liberate this world!
Train your Vessels, bind them to your will, and unlock the sacred force hidden inside them!
Wielder of the Sacred Sword! It is time to save Midgardia from its impending doom, all in the name of the Goddess!
If you are looking for high quality gameplay, look no further!
【EMBARK ON AN EPIC JOURNEY】
Fascinating and expansive setting! Complex and playful storylines!
Powerful antagonists and Empresses from twelve Empires await your conquer!
【CREATE THE PERFECT ARMY】
30+ Collectible Live 2D Characters, pick and create the perfect combination for your needs!
Manage Elements, Classes and Attack Type and bring strategy into your battles!
• 30+ Collectible Live Characters, all free to play!
• More than 50hr of gameplay and storyline
• Customize your team and forge equipment
• PVP, Co-op Battles available
• Suggestion: Android 6.0 or above
Valentine’s Day voting event is comming ~
Hurry up and put your sacred vote in the game!
New: Guest Login
Sacred Sword Princesses Action Game:
How to install Sacred Sword Princesses on android phone or tablet?
Download Sacred Sword Princesses APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.nutaku.eoa.enus)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK