Samsung Accessory Service 220.127.116.1123 (MOD, Unlimited Premium)December 29, 2021
Information Of Samsung Accessory Service MOD features:
4.0.3 and up
December 29, 2021
About Samsung Accessory Service
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Samsung Accessory Service APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Samsung Accessory Service (MOD, Premium Cracked) Samsung Accessory Service provides a stable environment in which you can use a variety features by connecting accessories to your mobile device.
This service is compatible with various connectivity environments, and it makes using accessories with your mobile device efficient and convenient via manager applications.
(e.g. Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Camera Manager Inst.)
Samsung Accessory Service can be used with the following accessories when connected with a mobile device.
– GALAXY Gear, Gear 2, Gear S Series, Galaxy Watch Series
– Samsung Gear Fit 2
– Samsung NX-1
Samsung Accessory Service provides the following features for accessories and a mobile device.
– Connection and sending/receiving data
– File transfer
The following permission is required for the app service.
– Storage : It is required to transfer media files to accessory device.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
If you install or move this application to external storage, it may not work properly.
Fixed some minor bugs
Samsung Accessory Service Communication Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Samsung Accessory Service on android phone or tablet?
Download Samsung Accessory Service APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.samsung.accessory)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK