Scanner App to PDF 2.7.35 APK (MOD, Premium)May 15, 2022
Information Of Scanner App to PDF -TapScanner MOD features:
Varies with device
Varies with device
March 27, 2022
About Scanner App to PDF -TapScanner
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Scanner App to PDF -TapScanner APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Scanner App to PDF -TapScanner (MOD, Premium Cracked) The new home of all your paper documents.
Scan, Print & Share any document to PDF.
Now you can simply scan, import and share right inside this portable scanner app. Access everything you’ve previously scanned with the TapScanner app.
Join over 80 Million satisfied users all over the world who trust TapScanner to be their tiny portable scanner. Download for Free and start scanning now with the top scanner choice!
Low on memory? No problem – this camera scanner has a tiny binary footprint of 20MB
Scan to PDF
• Scan any document and convert to PDF with your mobile device.
• TapScanner has got you covered with our pdf maker and pdf reader. Receipts, documents, business cards, whiteboards, ID’s, books and photos – From image to pdf immediately
We do the work for you with Auto Border detection
• Scanning made easy
• Get your documents auto cropped and sorted in the way you need them
• Save time cropping each document
Finish your paperwork from anywhere
• Use this document scanner to attach an E-signature using pdf sign tools.
• Mark and edit fields to add everything you need with an intuitive pdf viewer.
Reduce PDF size
• Compress PDF for easy sending
• Making your PDF smaller will help you save space
Get the perfect scan – Enhance with Filters
• Filters that will make your scanned documents look professional
• Remove shadows and artifacts to enhance your scans
• Clean your scans – Remove watermarks
• Port to black and white or adjust contrast and brightness
Backup to Cloud
• Just like that, scans on your phone are backed up to your favourite cloud.
• TapScanner’s PDF converter ensures you store a high-quality PDF output from our mobile scanner
• Lock PDF with password to keep your documents secure
Edit text from your scans
• Convert image to text – Edit your scans with OCR
• Recognize text for easy text editing
• Export accurate text straight from your docs
• Unlock content and extract text from images through OCR with automated text recognition enhanced by machine learning algorithms
• Read QR codes with the built in QR scanner which supports links, text ISBN and emails – simply access the Qr code reader in the cam scan module
• Pdf splitter – simply import a pdf file and TapScanner will Split PDF
• It’s never been easier to split pdf into a number of pdf files
Manage your files
• Merge PDF files together to make editing easier
• Combine PDF files quickly to organize your files
• Share your files in the format you need: convert jpg to pdf files or convert pdf to jpg
• Need a document in word? Convert PDF to text for easy editing
• With OCR, you can easily convert PDF to doc
• Using this PDF scanner, you can print directly from our scanner app.
Get everyone in on the loop
• Share documents easily and quickly
• Seamlessly share to email, social media and instant messaging apps
• Create folders and tag documents to organize all your scans
• Find the important docs you need inside TapScanner’s mobile pdf scanner
• Find documents in your scanned library easily by name, tag or folder
HIGH QUALITY PDF SCANNER – TRY IT NOW
Added new useful tools
Bug fixes and improvements
😍 Like the app? 😍
Support us by rating the app on Google play!
Scanner App to PDF -TapScanner Business Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Scanner App to PDF -TapScanner on android phone or tablet?
Download Scanner App to PDF -TapScanner APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (pdf.tap.scanner)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK