Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game 1.3.2 (MOD, Unlimited Money)January 15, 2022 0 By androidimod
Information Of Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game MOD features:
About Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game (MOD, Unlimited Money) BRAND NEW SHADOW FIGHT GAME!
⚔️Compete against other players in a real-time PVP fighting. Master unique heroes’ talents to dominate the battle! FIGHT NOW!⚔️
In Shadow Fight Arena, you create a dream team of 3 fighters to defeat the opponent’s team.
All heroes have unique upgradeable abilities that interact with each other and can be leveled up.
Choose the right fighter to counteract the enemy’s tactic and win the battle!
Control your hero like in a classical fighting game and get a console-level battle experience on your mobile device.
Discover the famous Shadow Fight series of games that have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
💥 Online PvP battles
💥 Legendary Shadow Fight heroes in your team: Marcus, Kibo, and others
💥 Awesome NEW heroes to unlock
💥 Great choice of abilities and talents
💥 Cool fighting combos
💥 Competition for rating and higher arenas
💥 Classic controls of console fighting games
💥 Spectacular combat animations and console graphics right on your mobile device
– Added gameplay tips to the matchmaking screen;
– Various balance fixes;
– Various minor fixes.
Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game Role Playing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game on android phone or tablet?
Download Shadow Fight Arena — PvP Fighting game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.nekki.shadowfightarena)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK