ShinVatar v2.2.4 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 13, 2021
Information Of ShinVatar : K-pop style mini-me MOD features:
About ShinVatar : K-pop style mini-me
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install ShinVatar : K-pop style mini-me APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
ShinVatar : K-pop style mini-me (MOD, Unlimited Money) Your very own K-pop style world!
Do you want to do more than just watch K-dramas and K-pop? Well, look no more!
Create your very own K-pop style mini-mes and stories!
◆ Create a K-pop Style Mini-Me
First, create your very own avatar!
You can use a variety of items to create a mini-me that looks just like you!
◆ Dress in K-pop Style
Have you ever wanted to wear K-pop style clothing?
Then this is your dream come true! Dress your mini-me in various items!
◆ Appear in Iconic K-Animation Scenes
Do you want to know what it feels like to be the main character in an animation?
High quality iconic animation scenes are continuously updated!
◆ Produce Your Own Story
What would it be like to create your mini-me, dress it up, and play out an animation scene?
Create your own story using various webtoon frames and speech bubble stickers and find out!
▶ Access Permissions
The app requires access permissions to provide the services listed below.
– Storage: Permission is required for ShinVatar to save pictures to your device.
Character items and story items have been updated. Create yourself in Special K-style!
ShinVatar : K-pop style mini-me Casual Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install ShinVatar : K-pop style mini-me on android phone or tablet?
Download ShinVatar : K-pop style mini-me APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hellotoon.shinvatar)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK