Sling Animals 0.2 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 17, 2020
Information Of Sling Animals MOD features:
About Sling Animals
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Sling Animals APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Sling Animals (MOD, Unlimited Money) Sling the cute animals all the way to the top and over the finish line, complete an endless amount of levels by swinging up past obstacles and dangerous traps. Do not get hit by the flaming hot flamethrowers, blue light laser beams and booming flying rockets or you will need to start swinging again for the bottom to the top. Bump into obstacle but do not fall into the rising flames trying to catch you from below.
Collect different animal skins, after you completed a level you will earn some coins. With these coins you can buy new animal skins to sling and swing your way to the top. These animals skins are of a penguin, monkey, rabbit, giraffe, dog and a zebra. You can also collect coins flying around in each level to help you buy different skins faster.
Sling through different style levels including, jungle style with green leaves, high in the clouds and through snowy mountains.
– Simple one touch finger controls
– Collect coins to buy new cute animal skins that suits your eye the best, including: penguin, monkey, rabbit, giraffe, dog and zebra.
– Dodge and avoid flaming traps, hot lasers and raging rockets
– Reach the finish line and complete an endless amount of levels
– Different landscape themes for you to sling to the top
– Background fix
Sling Animals Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Sling Animals on android phone or tablet?
Download Sling Animals APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.TrendVerStudio.SlingAnimals)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK