Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories 7.6.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 26, 2021
Information Of Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories MOD features:
About Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories (MOD, Unlimited Money) Solitaire Fun tripeaks – My restaurant stories is a classical card game.Different from other card games, It can train your brain and you can do house design by coins from solitaire game.
The design of the restaurant totally depends on you. You can design it Whatever you want.You will be brainly and relaxed.It‘s also a relaxing game,By playing solitaire,Countless hours have passed while people have entertained themselves.Just pass each solitaire level and earn more coins to decorate your own restaurant.
Try your best to use cards in your hand.It will become a easy game.Feature poker is necessary.WILD can replace any card.
There are so many reasons you can’t refuse it：
● The more you play, the more challenge are waiting for you!
● Unlock different restaurant and make it to be the best!
●Classical Gameplay, Fashionable Topics, Fabulous furniture.
●Extra props help you pass easily.
● Moreover, it’s absolutely free to play!
What are you still waiting for? Come to download Solitaire – My restaurant and gain endless fun!
Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories Casual Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories on android phone or tablet?
Download Solitaire Fun Tripeaks – My Restaurant Stories APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.boke_miniplay.beauty_chef)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK