Sonar Patrol 1.6.2 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 14, 2020
Information Of Sonar Patrol MOD features:
About Sonar Patrol
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Sonar Patrol APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Sonar Patrol (MOD, Unlimited Money) The idea behind this interpretation of Black Box is that you are a sonar operator tasked to locate and destroy a group of five enemy subs that have entered your patrol sector (which is imagined as a 8×8 grid).
You will have the ability to launch depth charges to sink the enemy subs, but first you have to locate them.
To do so, you fire sonar pings into the grid from the perimeter.
Depending on where the pings enter and then exit the grid, you have to determine where the subs are located, but remember to use your pings carefully, because you will have only ten available.
Read the in-game help section for the rules of the game, tips and strategies.
Permissions used and why:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE* – required to save the game stats in the internal storage or SD card, so you do not lose your data if you have to reinstall the game for any reason.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE* – required for accessing the game stats from the internal storage or SD card.
* starting with version 1.6, game data is stored in the game’s private folder and storage permissions are used only for existing installations in order to move the game data from the folder in public storage to the current location.
Storage permissions will be removed within the next two updates.
Compatibility note: the game requires a display with an WVGA resolution or larger
– stats and career progress migration bugfix
The bug fixed in this release, and the one fixed in the previous release, were related to the clean up after the actual migration, your game data was and is safe, it was not lost/corrupted.
Sonar Patrol Board Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Sonar Patrol on android phone or tablet?
Download Sonar Patrol APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (eu.ecs.droid.sonarpatrol)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK