Space Survival 1.6 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 16, 2020
Information Of Space Survival MOD features:
About Space Survival
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Space Survival APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Space Survival (MOD, Unlimited Money) SHOOT! ABSORB! DODGE! or …………… GET HIT!
Earth is under attack from aliens. You are Earth’s last hope. Battle aliens using specially designed spaceship which can switch between two polarities, Red and Blue. Switch between spaceship’s polarity to either get Hit or Absorb the bullets. Kill maximum aliens to achieve high score.
* Player spaceship, bullets, missiles, aliens and alien bosses can either be Red or Blue
* Switch between player spaceship’s polarity to either get Hit or Absorb bullets
* Bullets of same colour as of player are absorbed while the others damage the player. Same applies for aliens.
* Defeat 10 aliens in a row to complete a chain and gain bonus.
* Player also gains a missile on completing chain if Missiles are unlocked
* Battle extreme Alien Bosses
* Collect coins and use them to either upgrade spaceship or buy new spaceships with unique traits
* Amazing 2D graphics. Fast and smooth never ending game play
HOW TO PLAY-
* Use Virtual Joystick to move and kill all aliens
* Switch between player’s polarity to protect player
* Collect coins to upgrade or buy new spaceships
Enjoy classic vertical shoot’ em game with a twist. Download ‘Space Survival’ now.
Follow us on Facebook-
Now you can buy Missiles, Side Cannon, Laser and Shield while playing
Space Survival Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Space Survival on android phone or tablet?
Download Space Survival APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.NandanSathe.SpaceSurvival)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK