Spaceflight Simulator 22.214.171.124 (MOD, Unlimited Money)March 2, 2021
Information Of Spaceflight Simulator MOD features:
About Spaceflight Simulator
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Spaceflight Simulator APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Spaceflight Simulator (MOD, Unlimited Money) SPACEFLIGHT SIMULATOR:
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
– Fixed game closing bug
– Purchases are now kept in offline mode
– Fixed world menu bug
– Fixed more parts button
– Fixed TWR with stacked engines
– [Owned] tag is now prioritized over [New]
– Fixed [New] tag always showing
– Added move rocket button
– Fixed “parachute cut” being shown twice
– Fixed parachute still slowing down after cut
Spaceflight Simulator Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Spaceflight Simulator on android phone or tablet?
Download Spaceflight Simulator APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK