Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom 0.0.8 (MOD, Unlimited Money)February 9, 2021
Information Of Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom MOD features:
About Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom (MOD, Unlimited Money) Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom
Stickman Master: Dark Earldom is a rogue-like stickman shooting & fighting game. The story of Stickman Master 2 – Dark Earldom starts from the end of Chapter 7 in Stickman Master: Archer Legends. After the defeat of the Black Dragon, Stickman Master stored his power into crystals. People who got the crystals can command the great power of Stickman Master. However, hundreds of years later, the demons stole the crystals and resurrect the Black Dragon…
How to play
• Slide the screen to shoot your enemies.
• Adjust your power and angle.
• Block the attack from enemies.
• Greatly improved graphic! New art style!
• Easy control & addictive gameplay.
• Blocking mechanism. Block the attack and enter bullet time.
• Collect random and stackable skills crystal.
• Many gear sets with different stats.
• New: Talent upgrade system.
• New role is coming!
• More Random choices & events
Facebook Fans Page:
1. Blocking system optimization.
2. UI optimization.
3. Skill effect optimization.
4. New equips released!
5. Fix some bugs.
Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom Casual Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom on android phone or tablet?
Download Stickman Master II: Dark Earldom APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.loongcheer.diamondcat.stickman.darkearldom.master.legends)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK