Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game 1.1.4 (MOD, Unlimited Money)February 9, 2021
Information Of Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game MOD features:
About Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game (MOD, Unlimited Money) Sudoku, also known Number Place, is the most popular logic based number-placement puzzle in the world.To solve the game you must complete the puzzle by filling in all the numbers (from 1 to 9) so that each digit does not repeat in the same row, column or block.
This app will become your favorite Sudoku game!
– Super smooth interfaces like on paper/newspaper
– Unlimited Undo and Eraser to help you get rid of mistakes
– Highlighting of a row, column and sub-grid related to the selected cell to help you discover patterns
– Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
– Day mode and Night mode
– More than 20,000 well posed puzzles
– 4 perfectly balanced difficulty levels
– Complete Daily Challenges to collect trophies
– Turn on/off Notes (Pencil) mode as you like
– Highlight Duplicates to avoid identical numbers in a row, column and sub-grid
– Intelligent Hints can guide you through the numbers whenever you get stuck
– 2 Input modes: Cell first or Digit first
If you enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game on android phone or tablet?
Download Sudoku Classic Puzzle – Free & Addicting Game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.zeninfun.sudoku)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK