Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d 3.5.5002 (MOD, Unlimited Money)June 30, 2020
Information Of Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d MOD features:
About Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d (MOD, Unlimited Money) The best platform game Super Jim Jump in pixel style, jump to have a great adventure!
From the developer gameone of super jabber jump Pixel Style Platform game Super Jim Jump is ready to surprise you! Are you ready to take an adventure in this side-scrolling game Super Jim Jump?
Brave boy Jim’s hometown was invaded and destroyed by some unexpected monsters. They rob Jim’s ancestral gem. Jim gets angry fire into his mind, then goes deep into the cave and strive to take it back! Jim needs your assistance badly. Help him to become the real SUPER JIM!
Control buttons to run, jump blocks and explore the arcades. Travel across dangerous jungle, desert, machinery base, etc. Collect coins, gold, acceleration props to help you defeat the Monster!
Horrible thing note: each adventure world ends with a final boss, challenge him!
– 3D Jim appearance
– Brand new Pixel Style graphics
– Elaborate-designed monsters
– Smooth animation, perfect sounds effect
– 4 adventure worlds, 60 levels, more levels are coming soon
– Use customized prop help Jim to transform to super huge size
Download for free and enjoy yourself in game! Go, jump and run!
– Game experience optimized
Enjoy this awesome adventure world!
Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d on android phone or tablet?
Download Super Jim Jump – pixel 3d APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.superbros.adventure.jump.free)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK