The Archer Warrior 1.1.9 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 29, 2021
Information Of The Archer Warrior MOD features:
About The Archer Warrior
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install The Archer Warrior APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
The Archer Warrior (MOD, Unlimited Money) A legendary new classic archery game built. Try becoming an excellent archer.
Skillfully use the force of the shot and the adjustable angle to bring the arrow to destroy the enemy. The game is simulated physical archery in a very realistic way.
The game is designed with complex, engaging and challenging levels for players to overcome to win. Rival system and boss with many new and special features.
– Swipe on the screen to adjust the force and angle of fire.
– Try to hit the opponent’s head to shoot the most blood.
– Hit the support tools: healing, continuous arrows, increased power … are dropped randomly to take advantage.
– Don’t forget to use new bows, upgrade bows and characters to increase strength and health.
Special features of the game:
– Unlimited game levels.
– Difficult challenge gradually with exciting gameplay.
– Diverse weapons upgrade system with amazing effects.
– Play absolutely free anytime, anywhere.
🎯Upgrade features of archers and daily rewards in the game 🏹
🎯 Improve archery control experience 🏹
🎯 Upgrades Four powers can help you in battle: Heal, Shield, Arrow shower 🏹
🔥 Add survival game to fight with the archer boss
🔥 Additional combo purchase package with new bow and archery weapons
🔥 Additional new skin for stick archers
The Archer Warrior Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install The Archer Warrior on android phone or tablet?
Download The Archer Warrior APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.vnstartllc.acherworrior)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK