The Street King: Open World Street Racing 2.34 (MOD, Unlimited Money)February 19, 2021
Information Of The Street King: Open World Street Racing MOD features:
About The Street King: Open World Street Racing
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install The Street King: Open World Street Racing APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
The Street King: Open World Street Racing (MOD, Unlimited Money) Race in the biggest open world racing game for Android, with over 50 miles of road! Customize your cars with millions of unique combinations, and then race online with friends or face down crazy opponents in a thrilling singleplayer campaign!
Enter the dangerous world of illegal street racing. Drive through cities, mountains, canyons, the countryside, and even the snowy summit! Race in night and day, rain and snow, thunder and lighting. Face off against tough racers while escaping from huge hoards of cops. Become the most wanted racer in the county, and take your place as The Street King!
• Online multiplayer freeroam, races, and police chases
• Singleplayer story mode with hours of fun
• Detailed car tuning with bodykits, engine swaps, and neons!
• Custom decal editor
• Dynamic daylight cycle and weather
• Snow, rain, and thunderstorms
• Epic drifts, burnouts, and crashes
• Police helicopters, spike strips, roadblocks, and SWAT trucks
• Support for Bluetooth controller
• 25 cars to customize and tune into your dream ride
• Frequent updates with more cars, races, and features!
Improved sparks effects.
The Street King: Open World Street Racing Racing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install The Street King: Open World Street Racing on android phone or tablet?
Download The Street King: Open World Street Racing APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.RaymondLin.TheStreetKing)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK