Information Of The Witcher: Monster Slayer MOD features:
About The Witcher: Monster Slayer
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install The Witcher: Monster Slayer APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
The Witcher: Monster Slayer (MOD, Unlimited Money) The Witcher: Monster Slayer is an augmented-reality exploration game that challenges you to become an elite monster hunter. As you explore the real world around you, each step will take you deeper into a dark fantasy adventure.
Track monsters, learn their habits, and prepare for battle. Select the best weapons and armor, and brew powerful witcher potions to gain the upper hand before you begin a battle. As you gain experience and take on more dangerous foes, you will need to improve your skills, your gear, and your tactics in order to become a monster slayer of true renown.
TRACK YOUR TARGETS — Use real-time weather conditions, time of day, and all your witcher senses to hunt monsters living around you.
EXPLORE ADVANCED AUGMENTED REALITY — Make the dark fantasy world of the Witcher your reality with AR features that change your perception of places you thought you knew.
EMBARK ON ADVENTURES — Experience quests that propel you through deep, story-driven adventures inspired by the Witcher series.
GATHER TROPHIES FROM FALLEN FOES — Defeat dozens of different beasts and grow a collection worthy of a true monster slayer.
We’re happy to introduce the 1.0.1 update, in which:
– we’ve polished the gameplay;
– we’ve fixed various smaller bugs.
See you on the Path!
The Witcher: Monster Slayer Role Playing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install The Witcher: Monster Slayer on android phone or tablet?
Download The Witcher: Monster Slayer APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.spokko.witchermonsterslayer)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK