Tile Master 2.1.3(MOD, Unlimited Money)October 16, 2020
Information Of Tile Master – Classic Triple Match & Puzzle Game MOD features:
About Tile Master – Classic Triple Match & Puzzle Game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Tile Master – Classic Triple Match & Puzzle Game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Tile Master – Classic Triple Match & Puzzle Game (MOD, Unlimited Money) Learn more about Tile Master：
◈The new version of Tile Master with simple rules and addictive gameplay: Match pairs of identical fruits or butterfly tiles (choose three same block), clear all the tiles, Win! Make a blast in Tile Master.
◈Have no time limit,enjoy your time and train your brain in this puzzle game.
◈Complete different levels,unlock map one by one,let’s travel the exciting world with Tile Master!!
● Choose tiles into the box. Three same tiles will be eliminate. Over 30+ cute tiles,10+ skins and themes, thousands of layouts and useful tips and undo.
● Challenge funny levels,Collect more stars,unlock more world maps and enjoy your travel time.
● Available to play on mobile and tablet devices.
● Level-1：carnation、level-2：redrose、level-3：iris、level-4：Chineserose and so on..
●Each tile board is different and varies from one to the next.
Try our free solitaire puzzle games and Play OFFLINE/FREE in anytime, anywhere either Phone or tablet.
3.In this puzzle game,unlock more levels,stimulate your brain!
Tile Master – Classic Triple Match & Puzzle Game Board Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Tile Master – Classic Triple Match & Puzzle Game on android phone or tablet?
Download Tile Master – Classic Triple Match & Puzzle Game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.tilemaster.puzzle.block.match)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK