Toilet Paper Factory Idle 2.9 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 12, 2020
Information Of Toilet Paper Factory Idle MOD features:
About Toilet Paper Factory Idle
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Toilet Paper Factory Idle APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Toilet Paper Factory Idle (MOD, Unlimited Money) Have you ever wondered who makes all the toilet paper? Well, of course it’s the cats! Become their boss and build a Toilet Paper Factory in this addictive idle game!
– Start with a single manually operated production line and hire a delivery service so people can pay for your toilet paper.
– Upgrade your factory and hire an operator so you no longer need to operate your production lines manually by clicking.
– This is an idle game, therefore your idle factory will continue producing toilet paper rolls even when you are not playing the game.
– Unlock new production lines producing different toilet paper types.
– Unlock and use boosters to progress faster.
– Research softer toilet paper to earn more money.
– Prestige to earn golden toilets which can be exchanged for star operators. Star operators are more cute and they make more expensive toilet paper.
– Upgrade your star operators to be more efficient.
– Unlock mega upgrades to boost your production even more.
– Mega is not enough for you? We have giga upgrades too!
– Catch the mice and get rewarded! The cats are busy making the toilet paper so it’s up to you!
– Unlock and explore new worlds with unusual toilet paper types
– Unlock achievements
– Improved stability
Toilet Paper Factory Idle Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Toilet Paper Factory Idle on android phone or tablet?
Download Toilet Paper Factory Idle APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.magamed.toiletpaperfactoryidle)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK