Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls 6.8 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 29, 2021
Information Of Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls MOD features:
About Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls (MOD, Unlimited Money) Super fun cooking & food making girl game for FREE.
Love Cooking? Unicorn Chef provides many different recipes and foods to choose from, ton of fun content and perfect girl games.
– A super fun food-making game with TONS of UNICORN foods!
– Updated with new foods every month
– Make amazing unicorn rainbow desserts
– Tons of realistic cooking tools to play with
– Tons of food materials and decorations
– Really fun game for girls, tons of girl recipes, foods and cooking. Girls will love this game!
How to play:
– Use interactive controls to play the game
– Try different tools to make your foods
– Mix various ingredients to create the unique flavor and color of your foods
– Decorate your foods with beautiful sprinkles, candies, fruits, straws, and glitters
– Eat desserts to trigger the rainbow magic
– Clean the table after the meal
We updated the app to fix some bugs.
Thanks for your feedbacks and reviews. If you have any idea or comment, please give us a review 🙂
Please check out our latest unicorn games:
– Unicorn Macaron
– Meringue Tree Cake
– Princess Castle Cake
– Galaxy Eclair
– Rainbow Cotton Candy
Kids Food Games Inc
Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls Educational Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls on android phone or tablet?
Download Unicorn Chef: Cooking Games for Girls APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.kidsfoodinc.unicorn.cooking.game)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK