War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle 0.25.8 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 30, 2021
Information Of War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle MOD features:
About War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle (MOD, Unlimited Money) Do you love of io games? Then War of Rafts is just for you!
War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle is an epic battle royale in the sea setting! Battles with other players around the world await you!
Sail the sea searching for your raft parts, expand your territory and team to defeat ‘em all! Choose a color, fortify your raft with other pieces floating in the ocean and face your opponents head-on!
You can make your team bigger by picking up a stickman from the lifebuoys, and they’ll become a part of your army! The bigger your crew, the better your chances to survive in the sea battle!
If you’re lucky enough, you can even collect a defensive tower! Then it’ll also become your raft part! You can also pick up an additional engine and many other elements to increase your defensive and attacking power!
Any sea adventure can’t do without treasure chests! Collect chests and coins to get various cool skins!
– Interesting gameplay in the .io genre!
– Epic sea battles!
– Beautiful & colorful graphics!
– Intuitive interface!
– Easy controls!
So, what are you waiting for? Download War of Rafts for free now and let the fight begin!
War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle on android phone or tablet?
Download War of Rafts: Crazy Sea Battle APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (war.of.islands)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK