Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game 1.8 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 14, 2020
Information Of Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game MOD features:
About Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game (MOD, Unlimited Money) Wood brick crush is a challenging puzzle tetris game. There are only simple wooden blocks, and there is no time limit. With one finger, you can drag blocks to fill rows or columns to destroy them. The more squares you break, the higher the score you get.
Come and have a try! This wooden puzzle game has a well-designed level to train your mind and memory! Unlike other games, Wood Brick Crush is a lightweight app that is simple, fun and doesn’t take up more storage on your phone.
How To Play:
– Drag the wood block to move it
– Fill vertical or horizontal lines with wood blocks
– When the vertical or horizontal line is filled, the wood block will be crushed and the space will be released
– Score will be earned for each crushed wood
– When there is not enough space, the game will end
+ Classic Wood Puzzle Challenge.
+ Interesting sound effects.
+ Simple rules and easy control.
+ Smooth and detailed animation.
+ No network and WiFi required
+ Free game
+ Play anytime and anywhere
Download free today, enjoy this wood block puzzle game now !
Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game on android phone or tablet?
Download Wood Brick Crush – Classic Puzzle Game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.blockcrush.woodbrick.puzzlegames)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK