Wordly 1.0.42 (MOD)November 8, 2022
Information Of Wordly – wordle unlimited MOD features:
4.4 and up
February 2, 2022
About Wordly – wordle unlimited
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Wordly – wordle unlimited APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Wordly – wordle unlimited (MOD, Unlimited Money) “Meet Wordly – the sensational Wordle game is now on your device. Train your brain with a new word puzzle game.
We have improved classic Wordle game and offer several game modes:
1) Daily free word challenge. Guess a new word every day and compete with your friends in the number of guesses
2) Unlimited Wordle challenge. No need to wait for a new day to guess the new word. Play an unlimited number of times in a row and guess new words.
The rules are very simple: the player is given six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Any word must be entered in the top line.
If the letter is guessed correctly and is in the correct place, it will be highlighted in green, if the letter is in the word, but in the wrong place, it will be yellow, and if the letter is not in the word, it will remain grey.
1) Unlimited words to guess
2) Multilanguage (English, Spanish, French, Russian, Deutch)
3) Multiple game modes
4) Easy to start. The game similar to Scrabble, crosswords, scramble and other word puzzles!
The original wordle game was created by Briton Josh Wardle. At the end of 2021, the puzzle gained popularity on social networks and every day there are more and more players around the world.”
Wordly – wordle unlimited Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Wordly – wordle unlimited on android phone or tablet?
Download Wordly – wordle unlimited APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (wordgames.wordle)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK