Yelp for Business 22.50.0 (MOD)December 29, 2022
Information Of Yelp for Business MOD features:
About Yelp for Business
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Yelp for Business APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Yelp for Business (MOD, Unlimited Money) Millions of people turn to Yelp every day to make spending decisions. Yelp provides a free suite of tools to showcase your business and connect you to the Yelp community. The Yelp for Business app allows you to view important business analytics and connect with customers, including those who have written reviews for your business. This app puts the power of Yelp’s tools right in your pocket!
NOTE: This app is for business owners to manage their Yelp business pages. If you’re looking for the Yelp app that will help you discover great local businesses, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yelp.android
Use Yelp for Business to:
• Track visitor engagement and customer leads from your Yelp Business Page.
• Respond to reviews with a private message or public comment.
• Respond to customer inquiries and messages.
• Upload and manage photos for your business.
• View reports on ad clicks from Yelp users (advertisers only)
• Report reviews and messages.
To get started, download the app and sign in with your business user credentials. If you haven’t yet claimed your business on Yelp, go to biz.yelp.com, and follow the steps to find your business and create your business user account.
Minor updates and improvements, making Yelp better for you one release at a time.
Yelp for Business Business Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Yelp for Business on android phone or tablet?
Download Yelp for Business APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.yelp.android.biz)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK