Information Of Zenly – Your map, your people MOD features:
About Zenly – Your map, your people
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Zenly – Your map, your people APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Zenly – Your map, your people (MOD, Unlimited Money) Zenly is a map that lets you know what your friends and family are up to. Millions of people around the world have shown that Zenly brings you to spend more time with the people who matter most and moves you a little closer to them even when you can’t. Use Zenly to:
– See exactly where your friends are and what they’re up to
– Know when your friends run out of battery when you can’t reach them
– Bump phones with friends to let others know you’re hanging out
– Know when they’re at home, at school, at work and when they’re on their way to any of those places
– Get to your friends through your favorite transportation apps without asking for the address
– Get notified when your friends travel to different countries
– Blast your friends with your favorite emojis (hint: sound on)
– Know when friends are together with fire on the map and create a group chat in a tap
– Blur or freeze yourself to get off the grid for as long as you need
You don’t need hundreds of friends on Zenly – just a couple to get started. There are a number of ways to add friends – though your friend will need to accept your request in order for you to start seeing them on your map.
Zenly is free and without ads. We’ve also spent nine years developing a very special algorithm that allows for continuous sharing without draining your battery.
Zenly – Your map, your people Social Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Zenly – Your map, your people on android phone or tablet?
Download Zenly – Your map, your people APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (app.zenly.locator)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK