Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games 0.8.3 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 4, 2020
Information Of Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games MOD features:
About Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games (MOD, Unlimited Money) The Gestapo before they were destroyed was made genetically modified drugs
Soldiers are transformed into zombies and attack the world
A combination of classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, line up and send them as food for zombies.
Upgrade characters, throw grenades and oil into the enemy to burn them, order airstrikes to wipe out enemy.
Collecting materials, making items, using stimulants.
The perfect combination of strategy, tactics and micromanagement.
Earn money from missions and use them to upgrade your planes, soldiers, and craft power-up for them to get stronger.
– 45 missions
– 5 skills with many combinations.
– 10 friendly unit to recruitment.
– Dozens of items to upgrade your character
– 18 basic enemy types, from infected zombie dog, sluggish zombies, to fighting machine or mad scientist.
– 3 types of mutant zombie bosses to have more challenges.
– An aircraft with the ability to carry an arsenal of weapons
– Extremely powerful explosives to turn zombie into dust
– Oil tank to block zombies with fire
– High replay ability, you can replay missions to complete various types of side quests
– 1st Beta Release
Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games Action Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games on android phone or tablet?
Download Zombie Defense 2: Offline TD Games APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.redantz.game.zdefense2)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK